Let Us Answer Your Questions
If you don’t find the answer to your questions here, please contact us through the form below!
1. Where are you located? We are just off I26 at 60 Monticello Rd, in Weaverville NC. Monticello runs parallel to I26. For natives to the area, you will find we are in the old Weaverville Feed N Seed buildings.
2. Do you allow pets? Yes! All leashed pets are welcome! Be sure to stop by the front desk and say, “Hello!” to Victoria’s pack of Rhodesian Ridgebacks when you are in.
3. Do you take on consignments? Yes. We always welcome quality consignments. Click on the Vendors and Consignors link for more information.
4. Do you purchase items? We, as a store, do not purchase items from individuals. Many of our vendors do, and we are happy to put you in touch with them.
5. When are your outdoor markets? Our Outdoor Popup Markets take place on the last Saturday of the month, March – November, weather permitting. Click on the Popup Market link for more information.
6. Do you have public restroom facilities on site? Yes, we do have public restrooms in Building B.
7. Are your spaces climate controlled? We have three large warehouses full of vendors. Building A houses our main showroom floor and is heated and air conditioned for your comfort.
8. Do you have someone to help me load my larger items? Yes. In most cases, our staff are able to help you load larger items.
9. Do you deliver? We do not deliver, but we have a service we use often and can confidently recommend. Find Belue Ridge Moving on Facebook for more information, Belue-Ridge-Moving-Delivery-110457404111444.
Be sure to join our mailing list for reminders for our markets and special events as well as updates and notices for sales and specials taking place at the shop.
Stay informed and up to date on all events and sales going on by signing up below!
60 Monticello Rd
Weaverville, NC 28787
Tuesday - Saturday : 10am - 5pm
Other times by appoinment only
get in touch
Tel: 828-620-2186 or 828-713-0584